For more information on all courses and to book, please contact Rebecca at:
Address: Kingswood Community Shop, 37 – 38 Seeley Drive, SE21 8QR.
Telephone: 0208 670 1578
FREE IT Training Courses
eDCC Competence Certificate accredited by the Princes Trust
Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Covers: Microsoft Office 2007/10: Word, Excel, Desktop Publishing, File Management, Internet and Email.
- Start date: Thursday 23 September, 10am – Noon
OR Monday 26 September, 1pm – 3pm.
Download the course flyer: IT Training Course Flyer
Taster Wellbeing Sessions
A four week course starting Tuesday 20 September 2016, 1pm – 3pm. Booking is essential!
- Tuesday 20 Sept, 1pm – 3pm: Workshop 1
Introduction to Indian Head Massage and Hand massage. Massage helps to relieve tension and stress, soothes aching muscles and encourages a sense of wellbeing.
- Tuesday 27 Sept, 1pm – 3pm: Workshop 2
- Tuesday 4 October, 1pm – 3pm: Workshop 3
Busy hands = busy minds. Learn how to sew and knit, which will help to keep you busy and in proven to reduce stress.
- Tuesday 11 October, 1pm – 3pm: Workshop 4
Natural Spa Products: Come along and learn the basics of making your own natural beauty products.
Download the course flyer Wellbeing Course Flyer
Customer Care Level 2 Course
Accredited by NOCN (National Open College Network)
Do you want to learn the skills to provide excellent customer care?Would you like to gain a Level 2 qualification?
Do you want to enhance your employment and training opportunities?
- Dates: First session is Friday 23 September 2016 – the course runs for eight weeks.
- Times: 10am – 1pm every Friday
Download the course flyer: Customer Care Level 2 Course Flyer